A look at our daily walk in the world ,And the joy of following Jesus Christ
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
blessed
I sit here in the darkness and wonder why God has blessed me so much .
All my kids are healthy bright and beautiful
For all the wrongs I did to others I am a free man today.
Through all my addictions I have not become totally selfish ,,,
I sat with my wife in a restaurant today and I saw a older gentleman who had had a few too many drinks stand up .and as he did he dropped some cash on the floor ,Well I walked over picked it up called out to him and returned it to him .Everybody who was in the place was affected ,,,they all came up up me and shook my hand offered to buy me a drink etc ,,,,,and while a part of me was proud that I didn't have to think about not keeping the money . A part of me was saddened that this is not the norm ...Why can't we just love people where they are at and treat them all like we want to be treated.....Don't wait for the world or those around you to change ..drop that load of BS your carrying around and love people like the Light that lives in us all calls us to do ~Namaste <><, LIL JOHN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment